Control in the UK, Canada and Australia: Gary Mauser
● Australian Gun Controls - Should More be Done?
A Medical Research Paper
● Gun Prohibition in Australia -
An Expensive Mistake. Download the PDF (848 Kb)
● Self-Defence in New Zealand
has been examined by Dr Lech Beltowski.
● Spinning a Tale - download PDF - Media Bias and Government Spin: Working Together for a 'Safer' Australia. html version
● Australian Criminology's Integrity Test
● Australia's New Class Structure
● Civil Disobedience and Private Gun Ownership
● The Next Round in Gun Control
● Australian gun controls: Should more be done?
● Addendum to Australian gun controls: Should more be done?
● Study shows buyback had no effect on the murder rate
● Gun Laws and Sudden Death - False claims about new study
● Time for new ideas on gun laws
● NSW: Principle club nomination
● Questions that remain after Virginia Tech
● Genocide, Murder and the Fundamental Right to Defend One's Life
to the media: Internal IANSA talking points memo
for UN conference on Small Arms Control
Coroners Flawed Findings
Murder/suicide in NSW.
Class President Peter Whelan and others, have
replied to the Chapman-Alpers paper on the IP website.
Reply to Chapman/Alpers Paper by Drs Jeanine Baker and Samara McPhedran.
Gun Laws and Sudden Death: An important study on the effects of the buybacks. They did nothing to make Australia safer say the authors. Email the authors for a copy.
Drawing a bead:
$50,000 per ticket fundraiser helps European anti-gunners fund US gun ban campaigns.
Since 1291, Switzerland has defended
itself through the use of a heavily-armed populace and a
robust militia. Throughout the past 800 years, the Swiss
citizenry has defended their liberty against threats
both foreign and domestic.
Suicide numbers 'significantly
A new study suggests there are problems with
the official Australian Bureau
of Statistics (ABS) data that
have led to serious
under-counting of suicides
abuse drives a public wrong
In his opinion piece of 20
October 2007, the SA Director of
Public Prosecutions tried to
whip up some nasty emotionalism
against firearm owners.
Over our dead bodies: A Critical
Review. 'Over our dead bodies,
Port Arthur and Australia’s fight for gun control by
Government Parliamentary Background Note No.1 2007-08 -
A guide to some of the
literature, statistics and information on
firearm ownership, firearm offences, firearm
controls and government policies since the
Port Arthur massacre in 1996.
Firearms in Australia: a guide to electronic
In defence of
shooting CLASS paper "Harness the power of the
membership" - download in PDF format